Package Theft - Porch Pirates - Thieves in Lexington, Kentucky
Do not fall victim to porch theft or faulty carriers. Secure your package with us for only $5.00. Stop Package Theft, Porch Pirates, Porch Thieves in Lexington, KY.
Package Theft Lexington, KY | Porch Pirates | Porch Thieves | Local Hold
Most Kentuckians and Americans purchase items online from Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Express, or other online retailers only to arrive home and discover the package has been stolen by a package thief, porch pirate, or porch thieves (WLKY News, WKYT News).
In 2019, multiple UPS drivers were arrested for stealing or simply not delivering packages they claimed they had delivered. Also in 2019, the Crime Fighters Network of the Commonwealth's Attorney for the 22nd Judicial Circuit which includes Lexington, Kentucky issued an alert about it.
Although these are criminal offenses, package theft continues to be a major problem (also called porch theft, porch pirates, and porch thieves).
- KRS § 514.030 Theft by unlawful taking., KRS § 514.050 Theft of property lost, mislaid, or delivered by mistake., KRS § 514.140 Theft of mail., KRS § 514.150 Possession of stolen mail.
The Solution to Stop Porch Theft | Porch Pirates | Porch Thieves
The best solution to never falling victim to theft or faulty carriers is to prevent it and secure it with our customer service and distribution center at Eastland Shopping Center in Lexington, Kentucky. It really is that easy! Have your package delivered to Kentucky Virtual Mailbox & Registered Agent Services (Eastland Neighborhood at Eastland Shopping Center) at 1301 Winchester Road Ste 13 Lexington, KY 40505 and pick it up at your convenience for only $5.00.
- A local courier, CommEx Courier & Logistics or Bluegrass Express Courier & Logistics will also schedule a time to deliver your package to your office or at home at a time convenient for you only costing you $10.00.
How does it work?
- Have your package(s) delivered to 1301 Winchester Road Ste 13 Lexington, KY 40505. Please make sure the package is in your name or the name of your company.
- Provide picture identification and sign for the package when you arrive.
- If you elect to have one of our contracted couriers deliver the package(s) to you, you will do the same and pay with a credit or debit card upon delivery.
You must be logged in to post a comment.